Kuraray Panavia SA Cement Plus Automix
PANAVIA SA Cement Plus is a self-adhesive; self-etch; fluoride-releasing dual-cure resin cement available in both automix and handmix versions.
PANAVIA SA Cement Plus has been developed for cementing indirect restorations made of metal, all-ceramic (zirconia), hybrid ceramics and composites. PANAVIA SA Cement Plus has easy clean-up without causing gingival trauma, thereby making it ideal for implant cementation.
This next generation of the original PANAVIA SA Cement offers stronger shear bond strengths; faster light-curing time; and room temperature storage.
A NEW Translucent shade has been added for optimum esthetics.
Feature & Benefits :
- Exceptional handling, especially with excess cement removal
- Very low technique sensitivity, with consistent bond strength even to overdry and wet dentin/enamel
- High bond strength, for any restorations including zirconia & alumina
- Good marginal sealing
- Low solubility and low film thickness, for optimal Cementation
- Simple to use, self-adhesive, no primers, silane or bonding agents needed
- Fluoride-releasing Faster light-curing time (10 seconds)
- Room temperature storage with a stable 3 year shelf-life
- Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays made of conventional porcelain, ceramic, hybrid ceramics, composite resin or metal cementation of metal cores, resin cores, metal posts or glass-fiber posts; and Maryland Bridges
- Can be used for Amalgam bonding