- Dental alginate for elastic impression with a chromatic phase indicator (Lascod patent) Purple/Lilac/ Green
- Class A alginate
- Easy to mix
- Extra-fast in-mouth minimum setting time 60”
- Colour after setting: green
- High accuracy: 50 micron
- Compatible with alginate impression disinfectant
- Mint flavor
- Dust free
- 5 years of expiry date
A fast setting chromatic alginate for elastic impressions that can be used for:
- study models
- preliminary models
- removable and fixed prostheses antagonist
- mobile prosthesis
- metal frameworks
- The chromatic phase indicator helps with the preparation of impressions without having to worry about temperature changes or specific water hardness.
- Temperature changes modify working and setting time and the color indicator will change accordingly.
- The chromatic phase indicator is a guarantee for perfect mixing and timely insertion in the oral cavity.
- After mixing water and powder, the compound color turns to purple, it is time to mix.
- Lilac indicates the time to pour the compound in the impression tray. The green color indicates the time to insert the tray in the oral cavity.
- The short setting time (60’’) reduces at minimum patient’s discomfort. High elasticity and resistance to tear grant an impression with perfect details definition and the preparation of precise models that enhance the value to the prosthesis.