MORE AND MORE ENDODONTICALLY TREATED TEETH ARE BEING RESTORED USING FIBER&REINFORCED COMPOSITE POSTS (FIBER POSTS), PRIMARILY BECAUSE THEY ARE SAFER TO USE.
THESE POSTS ARE MORE EASILY REMOVED, AESTHETIC, CONSERVE TOOTH STRUCTURE, AND PROVIDE IMPROVED FRACTURE RESISTANCE TO THESE COMPROMISED TEETH.
- The posts come in a variety of sizes to fit different teeth.
- They are designed to be inserted into the root canal of a tooth to provide support for a crown or filling.
- Fiber posts are often used in teeth that have been severely damaged by decay or trauma.
- They are also used in teeth that have had root canal treatment.
- Fiber posts are considered to be a safe and effective way to restore teeth.
Here are some of the benefits of using Fiber Post Refill china 20pcs:
- They are strong and durable, providing support for crowns and fillings.
- They are biocompatible, meaning that they are well-tolerated by the body.
- They are esthetically pleasing, as they can be matched to the color of the tooth.
- They are relatively easy to insert and remove